So, I conducted a bit of research in some of my ‘way-back’ files where an old list I found entertaining again made my day. These thoughts are still amusing ... at least I like them.
What follows are the ones that made me smile, or at minimum, roll my eyes – in no particular order.
- What disease did cured ham have?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
- Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Is there another word for thesaurus?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys?
- When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
- If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
- Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
- Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... when it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going?
We all enjoy a little mind twist now and then. These are easy, unthreatening and should make you smile.