Make Sure Your Social Media Is Helping
Social messaging reaches new viewers, raises your brand awareness, attracts new prospects, generates more leads, and helps boost sales. Isn’t that what every business wants?
Recent research reflect that 58.8% of marketers now consider social media marketing crucial to their marketing mix, yet many firms struggle with measuring its effectiveness to identify whether their outreach is working or failing. So how do you measure and manage the ROI feedback of your social media campaigns?
What do you identify and define ways to improve your outreach? To ensure that your social campaigns generate an effective ROI, DEFINE:
- Campaign Goals: What’s your goal? Is it increasing brand awareness or driving sales or gaining market share?
- Target Audience: Who is your target? What do they want? - What messaging attracts them? Are your social media platforms those your prospects use (this is key)?
Combine social media marketing with email marketing since email marketing ROI can reach as much as $40+ for each dollar spent. Three required and proven approaches:
- Offer Quality Content: Write content offering value to your prospects and generates engagement. Vary content formats that target prospects preferences – then post for proven social platform.
- Partner With Influencers: Identify an influencer who is expert in your niche collaborate with them, promote your products/services and point people to your brand.
- Engage Your Audience: Stay connected … Respond to Them - reply to mentions, comments, and feedback. An occasional ‘Hi There” reminds them you haven’t forgotten them.
Use Results Effectively
Tracking and measuring campaign effectiveness identifies the strategies that produce the best results and those that don’t. “Outcome Stats” you must track include:
- Click-Through Rates
Continuous social media monitoring produces vital feedback on how your marketing messaging and vehicles are performing. It defines exactly ‘how this promo worked” and prevents you from wasting time, money, and effort on social media strategies that miss your target prospects. Remember the options are vast and your competition is stiff. Scrutinizing statistics of how your community responds makes sense. It’s not only rewarding and informative, but helps you plan.
Testing and optimizing your messaging helps you achieve better ROI. It’s a process!
Pat Dwight - HQZ Experts - www.hqzexperts.com