Mix Up Your Messages
Make It An Easy Read ... Guests Will Return
Once your heavy lifting website optimizing is complete – local citations/links, your business profile perfection and loaded Google Places, etc. – regular blog posts become very worthwhile. First build your website then take the following steps to make the whole effort worthwhile.
Blogging Builds SEO Muscle:
- Gives your website a unique link profile!
- Timely and compelling content draws in Google’s algorithms
- Talking to like-minded guests who interact or inquire about something … each time they do, boosts your Google ranking one notch up.
- Ranks you in Blog Search
- Ranks you in regular keyword searches
- Ranks you in Local (Maps) search results
- Engages other bloggers
- If you’re an expert in your field, you can “crow” and get noticed
- Blogs feed content to Twitter, Facebook and Google+ as well as other social media sites
Points When Creating A Local SEO/Social Media Blog:
- WordPress already has a lot of search engine optimization basics baked-in
- Avoid themes that you can’t customize
- Integrate your blog as part of your existing site
- Avoid menu navigation systems that don’t use SEO-friendly links
- Incorporate by-lined posts and articles and author tags
- Use blog posts to reinforce your website SEO key words
- Include tag pages and related post links
- Post frequently!
- Keep it pithy and DON’T BE BORING
- Join a blogosphere – contribute to another blog with a crosslink
- Get organized; create a content calendar
- Keep posts brief! We’re all too busy to read talkie stuff. If you have a point, make it and keep it informative and interesting. Then shut up!
It’s not a book so your blogs should be several informative paragraphs. Mix up your messages – write something about as long as this article … believe it or not, if you make it an easy read and instructive – they’ll return.
If you’re serious about getting found on the Internet, you just gotta TAKE THE ABOVE steps. Call HQZ if you want help setting up a Blog on your website or Facebook - we can help you get started right now, and even do the writing too.
HQZ Experts assists clients in designing and writing effective blogs.
It Began With Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay-per-click targeted ads appear in customers’ search engine results or on websites visited. Marketers pay a fee to a website owner or search engine only when a user clicks an ad.
Now That Your Website Is Launched It's Time To Set Up An Effective Website Blog.
Done properly, frequent blog posts can become a wonderful fishing pole to attract new viewers who are searching for your topic (product or service).
Blogs also feed content out on Twitter, Facebook and Google+, offering you a great advantage throughout all social media.
If you rely on customers to find you via Google search, pay attention - this is important.Google recently rolled out changes to the way its search engine ranks web pages. Websites that are deemed “mobile Friendly” now get ranked higher in results than those only optimized for desktops.